Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Fun! 2012


Fall is here!  Cooler weather, warmer clothes, family snuggles, and lots of things to do.

Actually, as I was typing this blog post, I was asking myself, "Why am I even bothering?"  Usually, we accomplish one or two things on our seasonal lists. I always start with the best of intentions, but life and circumstances usually interfere with completing the list.  I am hoping that we accomplish a lot more on this list.  I already have some plans in place for a few.
  • Tailgate and/or go to a football game
  • Dress for Halloween
  • Visit a pumpkin patch and/or apple orchard info or info 
  • Create a Thankful Jar for November
  • Visit a Corn Maze  info or info  
  • Play in the leaves
  • Visit Zoo Atlanta  info
  • Visit the fair  info
  • Go to Pig Pickin


No comments: